DOI revisionsso

A place for you to voice your concerns, issues, ideas and opinions in an anonymous and respectful way.

DOI revisionsso

Postby Guest » October 7th, 2016, 1:58 pm

So pepper spray and taser use are pretty much off the table. You have to get a signed consent form for any consent search and notify them that they can deny consent and write a report. Whose side are the brass and lawyers on anyways. It's time to completely shut it down and work on your resume while you sit in a parking lot waiting for your next call. This place really fucking sucks now. Prepare for crime to go up.

Re: DOI revisionsso

Postby Guest » October 8th, 2016, 7:08 pm

It was just a matter of time. Answer your service calls and call it a day. There's nothing left here.

Postby Guest » October 9th, 2016, 8:00 am

Lol. I'll never ask for consent to search again. You can transport whatever for all I care and what they are paying me. Promotions have nothing to do with how hard you work, but more about if you are liked ( and other stuff wink, wink). Write them their citation and send them on their way. They could have Al Capone in the trunk for all I care, I won't ask for see it.

Postby Guest » October 9th, 2016, 11:53 am

Let the activists who push for these policies what they want....more crime. Look out for you and your squad mates.

Postby Old school » October 12th, 2016, 11:37 am

I have never posted before but this is really pathetic. She is outlining the racist president's vision of what policing should be. Basically don't mess with blacks. I have 25 years of experience and more than ever about 8 out of 10 calls that go out involve blacks. Either a crime or just a disturbance. We were told recently that there is no connection between blacks and crime. Just do a 12 hour shift. Period!! I'm sick of it. Get ready for implicit bias Training or should I say brain washing. Implicit bias is simply a better way of saying you are racist. You guys be careful and please be safe. After 25 years I actually do not want to be a Raleigh cop any longer. Very sad.
Old school

Postby Guest » October 12th, 2016, 1:57 pm

She has ruined the Department with her racist, controlling behavior and all her little puppets just go along with her and than talk behind her back!!

Postby Guest » October 12th, 2016, 5:06 pm

Wait, wait, wait. I thought black people couldn't be racist.

Well, I guess I was wrong. She has made me hate this department with her black lives matter politics.

Postby Guest » October 12th, 2016, 6:53 pm

How crazy is it that we all know she is a racist and yet she teaches ethics at in service. I guess she thinks she's fooling us!!!

Postby Guest » October 13th, 2016, 7:26 am

Only search incident to arrest, if you're even arresting people anymore. Forget these consent forms and the political crap that created them.

Postby Guest » October 13th, 2016, 7:43 am

Our line officers showing up everyday is nothing short of a miracle. Watch out for each other and get home one day at a time.

Next

Return to General Discourse