Promotions Ceremony Only 12 Days Away, Yet. . .

A place for you to voice your concerns, issues, ideas and opinions in an anonymous and respectful way.

Promotions Ceremony Only 12 Days Away, Yet. . .

Postby Guest » July 2nd, 2016, 2:34 pm

They have not released who got "Magic Wanded" by the Chief. This place never ceases to amaze me with the ineptitude it constantly operates at. Hey "Save The Date" and all, but we are not going to give you enough notice if you are promoted to get out of town family into the area in case you were. Just pathetic and not looking at a bigger picture, but it's pretty much the norm under the current head administration.

Re: Promotions Ceremony Only 12 Days Away, Yet. . .

Postby guest » July 5th, 2016, 8:05 pm

That woman is an absolute joke!!!! So sorry you are all stuck with her. She is going to be one of those Chiefs who never leaves. She loves the power and will stay as long as she can. How in the world do you have a promotional ceremony in 9 days and no one knows who is being promoted and no one can have their families make arrangements to see their achievements!!!

Postby Guest » July 5th, 2016, 8:19 pm

You know, now that I think about it, well it surely does appear like some people don't have families so they don't worry about that sort of thing and only focus on the department.

Postby Guest » July 11th, 2016, 5:08 pm

I wonder how many more are going to bail since they weren't chosen. Just another reason for some. As if we didn't need any more reasons lately.

Postby Guest » December 12th, 2016, 10:57 am

Well here we go again. Let's see how many days notice we get this go around.

Postby hopefullyformerrpd » January 17th, 2017, 12:23 pm

holy smokes! that last promotion list was fantastic! the purveyors of equity and fairness within the city of Raleigh wouldn't know fairness if it mushroom stamped them.
hopefullyformerrpd

Return to General Discourse