Raleigh's Mayor

A place for you to voice your concerns, issues, ideas and opinions in an anonymous and respectful way.

Re: Raleigh's Mayor

Postby Guest » March 18th, 2016, 2:52 pm

I know a plethora of officers putting in applications elsewhere. I am also considering leaving with this current climate. Being a police officer is wonderful but the quality of life for my family depends on my salary and it's outlook.

Postby Citizen/Cop » March 18th, 2016, 8:59 pm

Personally, I was very upset with the actions of Nancy McFarland and our City Manager, Ruffin Hall. Not just as a cop, but as a citizen of Raleigh.

I would assume that if Nacy was asked why she chose to attend the funeral, she would say that it was only right since the deceased was a citizen of Raleigh. To that I'd ask her, Ms McFarland, why did you not attend the funeral of Melissa Huggins-Jones in 2013 She too was a citizen and a mother who own daughter found her beaten to death. I don't remember you, Ms McFarland attending that funeral. Nor do I remeber you attending the funeral of Jrue Morant, who was killed by his own father just shy of his first birthday. I don't remember you attending th funeral of Kimberly Richardson, who was 6 months pregnant at the time she as shot to death by her boyfriend last Aprl outside the Triangle Town Center. And most recently, I don't recall you going to the funeral of Jose Dominguez who was killed shot dead in his own cab. Ms McFarland, Melissa and Jose came to this grand city to start a new life. Life that Jrue never got to fully experience. Life that the child of Kimberly was almost lost if not for the great work of medical professionals. The point is, there are true reason to do the right thing and there are political reasons. You need to know what the diffence is. And if you want to start being fair, you ought to clear you scedule for every death in this fine city.

As for Mr Hall. I was discussed to see that he was bacisally caling Chief Deck-Brown's 5-day report and the statement by District Attorney Lorrie Freeman do not know everything and that we should be scepitcal about what they are saying. He then went on and continued to call this event a tragedy. No, Mr Ruffin, a tragidy is what I have listed above. Moreover, a tragedy would have been if we were burring Officer Twiddy. And what is with him trying to compair this OIS to "other events around the country". This is not anything of the sort. This was a gang member who was wanted for a felony, was in possession of a stolen firearm, ran and the attempted to murder a police officer. Mr Ruffin, obviously you care not for the police and that was apparent from your statement. Although, I will give you time to appolgize to us when the full report is released.
Citizen/Cop

Postby Guest » March 19th, 2016, 6:14 am

This city and leadership is so god damned liberal, it's sickening. But, we just keep on taking it.

Postby Guest » March 19th, 2016, 5:02 pm

Mr.ruffin will thank you for your hard work through another wonderful city email.

Postby Guest » March 19th, 2016, 7:12 pm

Damage control is all that was. Politicians don't really care. It's all show.

Postby Guest » March 22nd, 2016, 11:33 pm

Does anyone know what happened to the matrix work study?

Postby guest » April 28th, 2016, 10:23 am

These posts don't do anything just like the "UNION" R.P.P.A NEITHER DOES THE PPA OR THE FOP THEY JUST LINE THERE POCKETS ALONG WITH THE POLITICIANS!!

Previous

Return to General Discourse