secretary embezzler

A place for you to voice your concerns, issues, ideas and opinions in an anonymous and respectful way.

secretary embezzler

Postby ethics teacher » December 25th, 2017, 9:53 am

Is there any truth to the fact that the chief hired another "friend" to be her secretary? First we have the PIO and now this?

And that this friend is allegedly an accused embezzler that used to work for the SECU? pray tell? this would be a serious ETHICAL dilemma if true. Obviously this person would have access to sensitive information. We all know that an embezzler doesn't just embezzle once and typically there is a long history of it. If true, it would be likely that the SECU found more than one instance of this behavior with this individual.
You are what you are even if you are not convicted of it.

Would the police department hire a candidate if that candidate had been investigated but not charged? I would say probably not.
It would be a good thing if an inquisitive reporter dug a little into this.
Or for the chief to answer this.

I sincerely hope that I am wrong.
ethics teacher

Re: secretary embezzler

Postby Guest » December 26th, 2017, 6:48 am

Please tell me there is no truth to this...Also, the people we hire have not been winners lately, so......

Postby guest » December 28th, 2017, 11:35 am

Well do we know person's name?

Postby Guest » December 30th, 2017, 2:45 pm

On the phone list on RPD.net.

Postby guest » December 30th, 2017, 3:08 pm

Everyone doesn't have access to the phone list. If you are posting as a guest, why can't you just put his/her name out there.

Return to General Discourse